Followers

RSS

New Year: Lots of LAST

Tik tak, tik tak... The clock is ticking so fast. It seems like the time is running. Trying to escape from something. 2011 has finally arrived. I thought a year is hard to wait. But I was absolutely wrong, it passes very quick. like a wind does.

Maybe its been a tradition for others to have a New Year's Resolution. I myself also made some , but for this year, I don't have. I noticed that my New Year's Resolutions were not being accomplished, so I stopped having them.

For me, there are four important events in my life that will occur on the first four months of this year.First, my last Junior-Senior Promenade. I quite enjoyed last year's prom but for sure I will more enjoy this one, the last one. Second, my last trip to go to the IRAA Meet. I've been joining this competition since I was a second year student. I am not hoping to to win this time but for at least I will play at my best. The third, there are two: my first and last Seniors' Faculty Ball and Ceremonial Drill. It will be my first and last time to experience these two events. Last but not the least, my upcoming graduation. I feel like I don't want yet to graduate for I know I'll miss my classmates and my young friends. I am too, is excited for at last I'll pass the second stage of studying. Whatever I feel, i must continue moving forward.

2011 is a year with lots of LAST for me to experience. Almost 3 months to enjoy High School Life. Very little time to spend time with my friends. this year will surely a great year for me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.