Followers

RSS

THREE MONTHS MORE

Before I ended my 2010< I learned may things especially in ICT IV. We discussed about the Microsoft Front page and its content. How it is related in making a web page.

At first, of course it is hard to deal with. But as we, or I got more familiar to it, it became that easy. I also learned about the background pictures of the web. On how to put pictures. On how to make a link on the front page.

Same problem with the previous grading periods, the loading of internet. Most of the time it is unplugged. So I decided to try to fixed it. Luckily, It became okay.

Moving on, I will try to make my posts and drafts as early as I can so that mu grades won't fall down, and I will spend the last three months in my school to the fullest.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.