Followers

RSS

CHANGE: It starts with ME

Change is the only permanent thing that exists in the world. Everything changes. Time element is the backbone of it. We could not always be the same. There is always "before and now" and "now and after". We were created to make change and to change. To make other things right and to learn from our own mistakes.

Fairness seems to be fading. Even though in the eyes of God we are equal. There are lots of bad things that are happening. And these are getting worse each time that passes. I, myself, is aware of these. But I am still 16 years of age. I keep asking myself, " Could I make a CHANGE?"

Rizal once said, " Youth is the future of our Mother land". I once thought he made a wrong prediction. Very wrong prediction. What made me think of it? Its the youth of today's doings (I include myself). Most of us are engaged with the poor environment around us. We are getting sick of the cancer in our social world. Eventually some or maybe most of us will decide to join the cancer.

I am, a student. Weak physically not armed but strong mentally. I can make a change. I won't allow that worse to become worst. I can be a catalyst of change. We can be . If bad things can influence, good things are more influential. We just need to Act.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.