Followers

RSS

ME in the FUTURE

Wise decision is heavily needed in choosing the right course. Students, specifically graduating like me most weigh the courses we want. Their effects to us. We must choose the one which we are interested with. We mustn't be unsure in taking a course because this will lead us to the future us.

Just when I entered the third year of high school, I realized i wanted to take an Engineering course. There are lots of them but the one that stuck on my head is Chemical Engineering. At first, I did not knew what is its function. But as I took a deeper look at it, i was illuminated. I want it and its final.

My parents did not argue with me with my chosen course. Because they believed that i will be the only one who can decide with this matter. Most that I know told me that its hard. It did not matter. I am known as a risk taker and a challenge lover. No one can stop me once I get started.

Me as a Chemical Engineer. This is me 10 years from now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.