Followers

RSS

St. Paul's Fiesta

Vigan city is widely known as a UNESCO city. It is rich with old-fashioned houses uniquely from the Spanish Colonial . It is also rich with the finest delicacies in the Ilocos Region. Bagnet, Empanada, Longanisa. These are just some of them.
The unique city's fiesta happens every 25th of January of the year. its been a tradition that on this day there are no classes and office works inside Vigan City only. I consider myself lucky enough because on the big day of the city's patron, St. Paul, I marched along the historical streets of the city. It was a must for me to joined the parade because I am a proud CAT officer. We raised the flag of our school on this parade. It is always good to hear that someone, described us as the best among the other CAT officers who joined the parade. My ears seemed to fly when I herd that awesome news.
I did not spent much time to celebrate the fiesta with my friends, rather, I and my family went home early. That's how I spent January 25 2011.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.